onsdag 3. juni 2009

This was gonna read: I'M GOING DOWN TO BIRMINGHAM TO DO NOTHING

But, of course, I never posted before I went, so now I have been, have done quite a lot while there, actually, and now I'm back... (And I know it is supposed to be Liverpool LOL). Ate at the Warehouse -- such a super-nice vegetarian/vegan restaurant!! Loved it.

And loved even better the Itihaas -- voted best Indian restaurant in the UK for several years. LOVE, love, LOVE!!! The Bullring is such a nice shopping centre, Birmingham has starbucks, and they have pretty good bookstores. And of course beer :)



Bought new books -- always the best of treats, together with chocolate of course! This one is just perfect for when you want to just lay like broccoli on the couch: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Vintage-T-shirts-Over-Authentic-Tees/dp/1844424049/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1244056174&sr=1-1

And this is the most beautiful cook book I have seen in years: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Miss-Dahls-Voluptuous-Delights-Sophie/dp/0007261179/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1244056500&sr=1-1

Ingen kommentarer: